- This photo shows Dr Lise Paquet teaching at Carleton University
while controlling her classroom’s overhead projector.
- Now she can move freely among her students
while teaching and she loves that new learning dynamic.
- She gives GoPad an A+ “I’ll
never go back to lecturing from the front of the class.”
- Teaching is just the tip of GoPad’s educational
iceberg; it could easily become a must-have tool for students.
- The problem when marketing to young people is
that they have intense social pressures and fashion awareness.
- To see how the 2015 GoPad solves that marketing
problem, you can jump ahead to Slide 20.
Home R&D Enterprise