Sales and Hospitality Applications
The GoPad enhances MPOS ergonomics AND Its printable GoBag displays corporate branding
- The photo on the left shows why handheld
“Mobile Point Of
Sale” tablets are crippled by poor
- How can this struggling Sales Associate provide
good customer service while she’s trying to juggle the tablet?
- Wearing it in a GoPad would free her hands and
solve the problem ... watch and judge for yourself
- GoPad’s new Shoulderbag Wearing Mode
is particularly well adapted to the needs of retailers
- The GoPad on the right shows how its printable GoBag
broadcasts a powerful message
- Staff wearing this
branded GoBag will project a positive corporate image wherever they go.
- It also enables
customers to easily identify Sales Associates who can provide great MPOS
Notes regarding MPOS:
- Compared to handheld tablets,
GoPad’s wearability and integrated stand enable far
more productive MPOS sales meetings.
- When doing store inventory tasks, Sales
Associates can easily switch
from Shoulderbag mode to FannyPack mode.
- All Service Industry workers can benefit from
hands-free tablet wearability: restaurant workers, airline workers, hotel
- VTI’s “Advanced
MPOS” feature (under
development) will provide a level of convenience and security not possible
using current MPOS systems. It
scans a coded token and merchandise barcodes and then processes weight
data to clear security checks (Contact VTI for details).
Home R&D Enterprise