How GoPad helps solve a
Telco’s Biggest Problem
Big Telcos and Small Telcos
There are over 800 Telcos that all have the
same Big Problem
They all have fierce competitors
Competition is every Telco’s biggest problem
- It forces them to constantly
search for ways to retain subscribers and attract new ones.
- The battle for market share
is ferocious because Telcos all sell virtually the same data plans and
- Wireless data is a commodity market in which
competition ultimately forces lower pricing and lower profits
- To dominate in
this market, a Telco needs to offer something more than just great
service, cool advertising and low prices.
- It needs to offer
something that dramatically enhances each customer’s user-experience.
- Ideally, this
service enhancement is proprietary and exclusive to their company.
Delivering data through a wearable
device will give a Telco that competitive edge
- GoPad is a disruptive wearable device that
delivers data through the touchscreen interface everyone knows and loves.
- Telco customers want both the mobility of a tiny touchscreen AND the productivity
of a bigger touchscreen
- A smartphone user’s paradoxical desire for a
device that’s simultaneously big and small is a timeless conundrum
- VTI has solved that conundrum by enabling a Big
touchscreen to be worn with the mobility of
a much smaller one
- The original GoPad was a
geeky-looking industrial tool but now it’s comes dressed in this stylish new package
- Hands Free Mobility + Total Fashion Freedom = One totally addictive user-experience
- A Telco that exclusively
offers this new genre of wearable device will obviously attract and keep
- Subsidized and bundled into the cost of their
data plans, the GoPad will dramatically enhances
their value proposition.
- Wireless mobility shoppers will have no reason
to buy from competitors.
GoPad also enhances a Telco’s Mobile Point Of
- These two
photos show how GoPad + MPOS software enable Telco
Sales Associates to give better customer service.
- Just seeing a GoPad in action generates
curiosity that draws potential customers into the store.
- What better place to teach potential customers
how to improve their comfort, productivity and mobility?
- Mobile Sales Associates and customers are no
longer chained to the store’s desktop PCs
- Watch this Shopify demo
or this Lightspeed demo
to see how MPOS enhances the shopping experience.
Today’s mobile sales meetings Tomorrow’s mobile sales meetings
If you are a strategic manager at any of these 800 Telco companies, we invite you to
contact us and request an evaluation sample.
Once you’ve tried using a GoPad, you’ll understand why bundling this
high-fashion wearable tablet with your company’s data plans is good for business
- VTI will soon have GoPads that fit Apple iPads
and Samsung Galaxies
- Deliveries to start in late Q3 of 2015
- GoPad has strong International IP and our
go-to-market strategy is to retail them through a
single Telco per country
- Having territorial exclusivity will maximise
your company’s strategic advantage over local Telco competitors.
Home R&D Enterprise