A proposal to Independent Rideshare Contractors
Which one of these devices works best?
The answer is clear
GoPad’s bigger touchscreen gives you a better rideshare driving experience
1) GoPad is a revolutionary “wearable device”; a truly wearable tablet with unprecedented versatility and mobility. Watch it in action to see why it’s like having an extra pair of hands.
2) Each GoPad includes the “GoCar” accessory that you see in action above. It can instantly mount your wearable tablet onto a car’s dashboard, transforming it into an extreme infotainment hotrod.
3) Driving with a GoPad will definitely improve your rideshare experience. The UberOffer business proposal outlined below will definitely improve your rideshare profits...
The GoPad UberOffer
Draft Jan 27
1) Rideshare Drivers get 25% off our Indiegogo launch price
2) Rideshare drivers also earn 20% sales commissions while they drive
Things are reversed; you generate sales leads so you receive 20% of gross revenues
Peter: make this outline it’s clickable/collapsible so people can Show/Hide your great “Here’s how it works” detail
Too much information… less is more! Focus your bullet points for easier reading. Great CAD graphics! Tally-ho
Here’s how our enhanced business model generates an extra revenue stream
This image explains why passing the GoPad to your passengers is easy
It also shows how you can use a GoPad while you’re parked and waiting for a ride
Hanging the GoPad on your steering wheel gives you an incredibly comfortable user experience
You get handsfree ergonomics for gaming, web surfing, emailing, watching movies etc
The CAD simulation above shows you an 8-inch GoPad for iPad mini
“GoPading while parked” gets even better with a 10-inch GoPad
Only using it in bed can give you better comfort
What better way to wait for new rides?
Here’s why the GoPad and its GoCar accessory work so well together
- Its swingarm hangs on the GoCar two dash-mounted posts (see details here)
- The forces of gravity and car motion lock the GoPad securely in place
- It rotates up so the swingarm can unhook from the mount-posts and it’s free in your hand
- The swingarm provides a secure handgrip for passing it to anyone in the car
Here’s what your GoPad-equipped passengers will experience while you drive
How you collect your 20% sales commissions
3) Advertise your business by wearing a custom-printed GoBag
Here’s how it works
Here’s what your Printable Fashion GoBag could look like
We’ll custom-print whatever rideshare image you upload in our store
Oh, I forgot to mention...
LyftDrivers are also eligible for The GoPad UberOffer
There’s a global explosion of automotive common sense!
So which infotainment device works best for your business?
Now the answer is crystal clear
And we’re about to make GoPad even easier to understand
As an inventor and product developer, I’m proud of how well GoPad has met its design goal. As a small business owner, I’m equally proud of how well this partnership works; it’s a win/win marketing strategy that helps independent rideshare contractors diversify their business and attract new customers.
There are already over a billion under-utilised cars on the road so improving how ridesharing works is a worthy goal. Ridesharing software can make our existing automotive resource work far more efficiently... the last thing we need is to replace human-driven cars with a global fleet of self-driving robots. Human-powered ridesharing is a far better solution because it also helps alleviate a problem that’s much bigger than traffic congestion. People everywhere need a way to earn a decent living!
If rideshare revenues are boosted and shared fairly, the drivers who make it work will definitely benefit. This “UberOffer” is an expanded business model that’s ideally-suited to the needs of independent rideshare contractors. It’s good for your rideshare business, it’s good my GoPad business... and it’s good for People In Motion everywhere! Please help start that Rideshare Revolution by supporting our Crowdfunding campaign... let’s rock the boat.
Visionary Technology Inc.
GoPad is for...